Monday, December 21, 2009

Anemia Pictures Urgent Help, We Have Around Our Land In Spain A Yellow Plant Growing Wild, Trying To Find Pictures It Has A?

Urgent help, we have around our land in spain a yellow plant growing wild, trying to find pictures it has a? - anemia pictures

Flower, which is similar to the ragwort, but also in Spain, such as goldenrod, someone tell me what is, and is a poisonous plant, and what to do with him, I treat them as ragwort.
The willow run in areas without such facilities, is very good, I want to know whether it is safe, or I should) let it go across the lawn to mow (since we no pasture in Spain I do not want to miss the coin.
Lots more information on ulcers in horses, is what is said, the diet recommended to support this, I could last week about our lean horse, and research on the net that looks like the problem as I have said is that worms and ok, but the blood is very thin, which also he has a good diet, I try to slow in line with him to increase the weight gain, and it helps, but we come in the winter (yes, it is cold here in the mountains ) is very sensitive and nervous horse, I also see a program or deworming slow release natural for him, I'm a little nervous about the type of garlic that I Wormer isad cause this type of anemia, and I will not add to their problems.
Also, all information would be of great help in the above so that you can start as soon as possible with the nurses return to full health.

0 comments:

Post a Comment