Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Gum Clinic Northern Ireland Help...GUM Clinic Northern Ireland...?

Help...GUM clinic Northern Ireland...? - gum clinic northern ireland

Hello, can someone please answer this question, that the law, I am so angry .. Now I had two swabs routinely, my last one was about 5 weeks. Some of my cells are what made me abnormal, I called my clinic to see what the wait time that I have an awful odor that comes with it and they said they don 'have not even a letter of reprimand, but .. I called the clinic in Derry / Londonderry, and said it was not yet done so .... My question therefore is, it's the norm to have to wait more than five weeks for a simple letter, he wrote: "I am particularly pleased as crazy as my hospital told me I would not even have to wait a month for my appointment. The girl at the GUM clinic, simply said his "very busy".

0 comments:

Post a Comment