Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Blush Agency How Should I Handle This Children's Birthday Entertainer?

How should I handle this children's birthday entertainer? - blush agency

I hired a professional artist to take the 4 years my daughter to come, as the Little Mermaid. We discussed in details by phone a few times to explain to both my husband and I, what in the price of $ 167 per hour:
Reading his invitation, little mermaid reading the story, so that a glam "" session (which was declared Glitter Make-up), then a best of. I went to see your business suit to confirm the details, and payment in advance. She called to ask me questions about my daughter before the game.

The day came and asked about the birthday boy from the wrong name.

Speak and read books that say I do not really know, repeating the material sets to correct for the second time the girls that they are friends and Ursula, and said, "A Whole New World", his favorite song, on which young children said it was the Aladdin. (They say he is a friend of the princess who saved and sings with them all the time.)

The main problem was, all tParents who are shocked by the metamorphosis. She used real make-up (eye shadow, rouge and lipstick) instead of things Shine Gel. The worst thing is, they use the same applicator for each child. The parents looked at make-up used in any case for a good purpose in the previous games. There could be many diseases spread (eye infection, conjunctivitis, herpes, etc.) to do this so that our children have been sick!

In general, the children enjoy their performance, but I'm with a lot of parents upset about the question of the make-up on the left.

I intend to write a letter to him good and bad things ... I'm not sure what to ask at this point that some parents have said I should receive a partial refund. If so, how? I also wonder if legal action should take, such as reporting to the Better Business Bureau and / or the Agency for Health? What would you do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment