Monday, January 25, 2010

Guitar Electronic Buzz Electric Guitar + Amp Has Hum/buzz?

Electric Guitar + Amp has hum/buzz? - guitar electronic buzz

After several years with an acoustic guitar, I just got a new electric guitar and amp for my birthday and I'm thrilled.

Unfortunately, I'm a total beginner when it comes to working with the party of "power" of the electric guitar.

When you connect your guitar amp into the wall, then the guitar into the amp and the volume a bit, I have strong buzz "E / buzz" from the amplifier. These sums "/ buzz" disappears when I play a chord on the guitar or press the metal rod. . (I guess it's an electrical problem, feeback) no question. If you scratch the guitar strings and I'm not playing well, or vibrato bar chords, the sound is then mixed with the rope, but when it touches the strings, it disappears. It gets worse when I pick up the lever move with a configuration of four. The amplifier is 5 yards right of the guitar as I play.

I am, oh, 72% I use makes soil.

In terms of cooperationULD happened? Is this normal? How do I get rid of this pest?

3 comments:

Russell E said...

Well read, even before you complete your question, I bet he has a style of play to boot, probably early Squire.
I was right, right?

Now the problem is not your amp on. Let me assure you 100% of what is true.
The problem is the design of the collection. This is the big problem for all layers, the better. Design single-coil noise caused.
That's why they call humbucker humbucker. A humbucker is two single-coil pickups cable to eliminate noise.

I have a beginning, and I have a ringing in my amp too. If the TV is turned on, it's even worse.
I bought an electric guitar with humbuckers and the amp Doubleneck it gives me no enthusiasm at all when I play.

No matter how far you get. It is always lively, with a guitar at home.

There's an old album, Jeff Beck Wired. You can start listening to its hum, if you really listen carefully for a few moments of rest.

Thus, other than buying a guitar with humbuckers, I'm afraid that you will always Hum.
You can try to turn its profit levels down. the hardest to win, that the use of UAVs would intensify.

alternat... said...

if a simple pill that is the problem. Just naturally occurring microorganisms, what is known as the hum of 60 cycles. Humbuckers have two coils with opposite polarity Hum Elimination of the 6th Cycle.

Im the son of rage and love said...

Yeh is the amplifier that has happened only to me

Post a Comment