Saturday, January 30, 2010

Infant Viral Bumps Has Anyone Had An Infant That Had Pneumonia?

Has anyone had an infant that had pneumonia? - infant viral bumps

My baby is 6 months. who has been ill since Saturday. Tuesday took us to the doc and was diagnosed with conjunctivitis virus. We are now in the hospital, because only worsened since his appointment today and was diagnosed with pneumonia. I am now worried bad. so little, and in both lungs. 9 I have tried to be an IV because I was so dehydrated his veins kept collapsing. Finally asleep now for the post.

Does anyone else have a child with pneumonia? What is your situation is to quit?

4 comments:

Hawaiifl... said...

My daughter has had pneumonia when she 5 months. Luckily for me, I do not need to be hospitalized. She is now 3 1 / 2 years. She always has trouble breathing, but she is otherwise healthy. The confidence of the doctors at the hospital. I know that with those who are already hard a diagnostic error, but now they are improving on the track. A little sleep, so you can be fully aware that the doctors for you.

Fullof... said...

My nephew was with meningitis (SP), when I was diagnosed about 3-4 weeks. She was in hospital of children aged 3 weeks. That's better, he was subsequently transferred into a hosptoal these increases .. pheumonia He is now 3 years in good health:)

Edit: What spelling mistakes, I'm on my iPod touch

eloquent said...

No, but I had many patients with a sick child. the confidence of providers of health care, peace and plenty, with the lung monitored after their release.

E M M A due 2.July. said...

I had a case of viral pneumonia than 1 years and I'm healthy and have no health problems.
I stayed in hospital for a week.

Post a Comment