Thursday, January 28, 2010

How To Put A Blueprint In Sketchup How Can You Put A Link To A Form/document Into Your Website ?

How can you put a link to a form/document into your website ? - how to put a blueprint in sketchup

OK, I'm Blueprint Interior Design Company from, and I will have obtained my own domain and website that people have to fill with your data. I wonder how I can document that you have placed a link that when clicked, opens, and the Word document and can complete and print them.

1 comments:

jools said...

Yes you can, use the following syntax in HTML:

href = "Mydocument.doc" \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt; a target = "_blank"> Click here to view the document \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt; / a download>

Mydocument.doc which is documented the way and you want to link.

The path and name of the document depends on the location on your Web server receives the document.

Hope this helps

Post a Comment