Sunday, February 14, 2010

Can I Get Std Through Hot Wax I Feel Like Sh%t?

I feel like Sh%t? - can i get std through hot wax

My curiosity took hold of me ...
I met this attractive online destination Indian people by Hot or Not (which has released its line cut)
and had a very clear conversation with him.
I feel very guilty and cheap.

The worst thing is .... I have "pictures" of naked fake .... shows how much I'm paranoid.
I also wanted my phone number for sex, but I refused.


I told half-truths and lies .... Of course, not told where he lived.


I do not know if I made a misjudgment
but surely real screws foreigners the possibility of pregnancy and sexually transmitted diseases.


Help .......

1 comments:

Paul said...

What help you? Do you think it was bad? Man these things in real life with real aliens.

Edit: Well, you were wrong then. But you learn from him. I think so bad shows how it was wrong. Could have been worse though.

Post a Comment