Monday, February 1, 2010

Ugly Girls Msn Addys I'm So Ugly! Why Are Girls Getting Boyfriends So Young...Long Read?

I'm so ugly! Why are girls getting boyfriends so young...Long read? - ugly girls msn addys

I feel like the ugly duckling. My friends and comrades have passed her friend to kiss and hug you see all the time! This is the first time for me to admit something ... But I'm a little envious.

You know, girls who never thought about with a friend? Now the girls have friends in my school.

The popular girls are always talking jokes about me, about me, each other and say how ugly I am and what I would never be my friend.

I talked to a guy from my elementary school because of my friends in MSN. He said if he sees me vomit in my mouth.

My other friend told me that people do not want to hang around me because I am too fat and ugly. She was my only friend, as always in the school. He was still sitting in the seats of money, have to watch all the other children to have fun while I'm crying, want to just have a boyfriend.

This peer pressure ... is so hard to ignore. My mother always tells me: "When you get broke at the age of 18, out of school and live theirown life, children begin to chase "

I find it hard to believe ... I mean ... I really try my best to make it "pretty" (if) they call it my ability, but annoy the guys in my class always me and call me fat and stupid.

GRRR! By the way, I am old in grade 8, 13 years.

Some of you have a friend when they leave school, and we ran after T_T ""

Thanks in advance ... Sorry for the long read ...

9 comments:

Tonks said...

First things first, you're not fat or ugly or stupid. And we must not think that they say other than you. No matter how it is outside, everyone is beautiful, because beauty is in the eye of the beholder and often that everyone thinks is "beautiful" very, very ugly underneath, a function of his personality.

These people who claim to his "friends"? Well certainly not. Friends of the face by his friends, and certainly not to say that people do not want to be with you, because you're fat and ugly.

Seriously? I think it would have been written by me when I was your age. I'm not fat, but I felt sure that she was ugly, was bullied a lot, and in fact only very few friends. Your mother was right, absolutely right. I had from my first boyfriend until age 17 - and chased me.

Now I'm 21, just before the end of my stay in school, and I'm with a wonderful man, wonderful, you've guessed, I continued commitment. I havThe brilliant friend, have a good level and have a great future ahead of me, but if you asked me when I was 13, I never thought that I had in this position, let alone the age where I am now. The girls laughed at me, the very popular, I said I was a monster? They sit at home miserable, living allowances), with their 3 children (with 3 different fathers, are a single parent, because curious people recognize that they are not so nice after all non-T Stick Around.

Hold your head high and be who you are proud of it. All of this will end and things are getting better. They must learn to accept it and you love what they are going to love before all. All is confidence.

Hope this helps.
x

Edit: Thanks Giggles "many":)

Bring Allie The Horizon said...

Honest. You have friends and go to a sucky sucky school.
All these people are jealous or very unsafe.

But you know, it would be easier to answer if I could see a picture of you. Because then we would be able to see if I could do something to improve their appearance

Positive said...

You're only 13, has been developing for many years, will change the shape of the face. And there is really a friend if you are called names, or something as such ... Do not pay attention to children who live life to the fullest .. Human Come

theres someone for everyone!

frankie0... said...

I was the ugly duckling in school, they called me ugly and a lot of my friends had a boyfriend before me. But when I left school when I was 16, I had a friend. I bet you're not ugly, but if I have a friend who will do the same.

Timeless pagan said...

Beauty is a matter of perception, there is no universal definition of beauty do not allow these young anorexics feel younger.

Dexter Phillips perhaps said...

You're only 13 - Give him time. Why should a friend at all? You are still young. Enjoy being able to do what you want and have fun with friends. Old friends are overrated.

It'sJust... said...

1 - You are not ugly
2 - most of these relationships are not long (my friend had like 4 boyfriends in 2 years they have not modified)

abc123 said...

I've never had a boyfriend, and I 15th You are not alone. To go Do not worry, those ending in young people with sexually transmitted diseases and pregnancy.

abc123 said...

I've never had a boyfriend, and I 15th You are not alone. To go Do not worry, those ending in young people with sexually transmitted diseases and pregnancy.

Post a Comment